Videotronics solve Dozer viewing problem
Videotronics provides another solution with LSM Technologies / Orlaco Camera Solution on a D11R Dozer at Ensham Resources Mine Site.
Videotronics were contacted to consult and suggest a improved approach to provide enhanced driver vision. LSM Technologies / Orlaco Camera System was selected using Compact LCD Monitor in the cabin and a single Compact Colour Camera mounted on the rear of the Dozer.Videotroniocs Brad Houghton and Dane Cooper from the Emerald branch installed and commissioned the Camera System. The Operator was present for orientation on correct operation of camera system and for final location of LCD monitor.
PROBLEM: Reports of several near missus due to poor external vision. Also From cab the rear view is obstructed by the ripper due to the rear mirror location.
SOLUTION: Videotronics were contacted to consult and suggest a improved approach to provide enhanced driver vision. LSM Technologies / Orlaco Camera System was selected using Compact LCD Monitor in the cabin and a single Compact Colour Camera mounted on the Rear of the Dozer.
BENEFITS: The following advantages and benefits are being provided.
- An increase in site safety as driver has an unobstructed rear view.
- Minimise possible neck and back injuries (RSI) caused by twisting to check rear blind spots.
- Operator has a unobstructed view to the rear. A significant proportion of near missus and loss time injuries were due to poor visibility.
- Reduction in property damage and loss of productivity.
Videotronics would like to thank Ensham resources for their assistance to complete the camera project.
Of course- LSM Technologies standard Warranty of three (3) year or 20,000 operating hours applies.
LSM Technologies enhancing:
For more information, please click on the below:
- Also see our Cables / Connections and Specifications.
- Compact Colour Cameras and Specifications.
- Compact LCD features and Specifications.
Click on the above link for the full report provide by Videotronics.