LSM Technologies supports 2021 QTA Annual Awards Night
LSM Technologies has been a member of various associations for nearly 20 years related to Australia's Heavy Transport Industry, not only as members but also as sponsors of National Heavy Vehicle Safety Initiatives.
Regrettably, due to the sudden relief of the QLD Covid 19 restrictions, the take- up for this popular event was quick indeed and virtually over subscribed.
Subsequently, whilst we would have liked to have had the complete LSM Team attend, we could only have a select few represent us and I would like to extend my thanks to them for their support of the event.
However, be assured that next time we will get the multiple tables we need to have the entire #TeamLSM / family attend this fantastic event, so as not to miss out- especially on the fun of the night.
The 2021 QTA Industry Awards provided for Seven Industry Awards with the well deserved awardees as follows:
- 2021 Industry Excellence Award: Owen Lange, South East Queensland Hauliers.
- 2021 Trucking Woman of the Year: Annatasia Denigan, Qube Logistics.
- 2021 Young Achiever of the Year:Jessica Ash, Marschall Group, Goondiwindi.
- 2021 Professional Driver of the Year:Melvin(Glenn) Williams, Willows Bitumen Haulage.
- 2021 Training and Skilling Award: Followmont Transport.
- 2021 Innovation and Safety Award :Stewart Moreland, IOR Petroleum.
- 2021 Daimler Emerging Leader of the Year Award: Ben Blennerhassett, Blenners Transport.
One again, congratulations to the awardees.
LSM technologies look forward to attending the 2022 QTA Awards Event and maybe, where maybe we will also put forward one of our newly developed Safety Mitigation technology's for the 2022 Innovation and Safety Award!