AMOS Safety Camera Technology- Strongest Camera in the World!
The AMOS, or the Advanced cMOS Camera System can provide viewing angles of 16° to 129°. It’s completely watertight, vibration resistant, and can withstand temperatures from -40°C to +85°C.
Just a few of the features offered by the Orlaco AMOS vision Systems are:
- Watertight to IP67 / IP69K.
- Clear vision in high and low light conditions >0.1 Lux.
- Internal Heater in lens eliminates fogging.
- Small, compact a light weight.
- Robust in applications of vibration, impact and arduous operating environments.
- Lens Glass is 7 times harder than normal glass, is scratch resistance, dust does not adhere, chemically resistant and photo-chromatic.
- One piece (no cable gland / seal or split casing), pressurised to 0.4 with Nitrogen.
Also our ruggerdised RLED Monitors and Cable Technologies adds extensive features and benefits to our AMOS Camera Technology, including the integration of our RADAREYE Proximity Detection Sensors- see for yourself with our video clip below and Slide Show of Images (RHS).