LSM QCabAir® solves workplace exposure for L996 Liebherr Shovels
LSM Technologies provides its QCabAir® (pat.pend.) technology saving Operators from workplace exposure to airborne particulate and fibre to ISO 23875 compliance and extending HVAC service life on Liebherr Shovels.
LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) technology was fitted another Liebherr 996 Shovel providing our very satisfied customer with:
- Our QCabAir® was specifically designed by LSM Engineering Team for the L996 with a complete as- built and certified drawing.
- Protection of the Cabin and Operator / occupants is to ISO 23875 compliance.
- Operator comfort has been maximised with better thermal dynamics and ensuring more efficient HVAC operation.
- Easy access for Filter Elements for replacement.
- Both extended length versions of RESPA® External Air Cabin Pressuriser and Recirculation Filter units were used providing better air flow and also less frequency for Filter Element replacement.
- Expected External Filter Service life of >500-1,000 hours.
- High volume Recirculation means Cabin filtration cycle is approximately every 1-2 minutes and Filter Element service life of up to 1,000 hours.
- Cabin pressurisation of >80 pascals.
- Free flow of ventilation air to offset Co2 is suitable for >3-4 occupants.
Special thanks is provided to our the team of regional area representative AllFleet Mechanical Services for an excellent job in installation and commissioning.