LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) solves workplace exposure for Komatsu PC450 Excavator
LSM Technologies engineering team designs LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) Cabin Pressurisation / Filtration Commixing Technology specifically to compliment Komatsu machines providing the highest protection for Operators, exceeding ISO 23875 compliance and extending HVAC service life.
LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) Commixing Plenum Technology for Cabin Pressurisation / Filtration provides:
- Specifically designed and engineered for machine Cabin with as- built drawing by LSM Engineering Team - also means Kit can be self- installed.
- Pre- assembled and certified and DOP tested to EN1822 / ISO 29463 for HEPA Filters classed as H13 / ISO 35H provides time and costs savings with quick / easy commissioning on machine
- Mounting and ducting design considers other OH&S needs such as Operator visibility, ROP's / FOP's integrity, and to handle machine inertia / vibration.
- Ducting of both commixed External (ambient temperature) and Recirculation Air directly over the HVAC evaporator ensures more efficient HVAC operation and balanced dynamic loading.
- Stainless-Steel construction- no corrosion contamination (rust) so as the QCabAir® Plenum will last virtually forever.
- Protection of the Cabin and Operator / Occupants exceeds ISO 23875 compliance.
- Operator comfort has been maximised with better thermal dynamics.
- Easy access for Filter Element for replacement.
- Extended length Filtration Elements providing better air flow and also less frequency for replacement.
- Expected External Filter Service life of >500-1,000 hours.
- High-volume Recirculation means Cabin filtration cycle is approximately every 1-2 minutes and Filter Element service life of up to 1,000 / 2,000 hours.
A special thanks to Alex and his team at All Fleet Mechanical Services for their excellent installation and commissioning of our QCabAir®