LSM Technologies launches new Tyre Pressure Monitoring (TM Systems) SmartLink Tool
LSM Technologies / Doran has launched today a new worlds first in Tyre Monitoring Systems- the SmartLink Tablet. This new technology has bee more than 2 years of Research and Development by Doran and LSM Technologies and brings a new dimension to managing Pneumatic Tyres.
The SmartLink Tool adds to our technology portfolio of the On- line Monitoring / Telemetry Fleet / Equipment Tracking and now the new SmartLink Tool for Manual Inspections, Programming, Maintenance and Off- line Storage / Analysis of Tyre Pressure and Temperature (and Tyre Depth) Data especially where telemetry is not available.
- More News Articles on our TMSystem Technologies.
- More information on our TM Systems.
- For more information please contact us.
The SmartLink Tablet is used to communicate with all our Tyre Monitoring System products with RF or LF Sensor / Transceiver transmitting capability that cover the Truck and Trailer Fleets, OFF Road Equipment and Multi-Trailer applications. It can be used to set up the Transceiver configuration and also help to access the data information of Transceiver about Tyre status.
The SmartLink Tablet is designed based on Goggle Android system with smart operation experience. With both touch screen and key buttons the SmartLink Tablet can be operated easily. It also enables to connect with a PC to download the saved data for documentation and analysis.
The SmartLink Tablet has many features- including:
- It is fit- for- purpose and robust in design.
- Quickly program a complete Vehicles for all Tyres
- Can quickly and easily re- program new Sensors.
- Workshop can "point" and determine / target what Tyres require attention.
- Download, Store and Analysis Pressure and Temperature Data.
- Complete Walk- round Checks.
- Enter Tyre Depth Measurements.
- Point (upto 30 metres) and read all Tyre Data for each Vehicle Asset.
- and much more.
For more information please contact us.