Coca-Cola Amatil Selects LSM SafetyViewDetect® solutions for Forklifts
Adapt-A-Lift selects LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity detection Visual Height Solution for one of their customers - Coca-Cola Amatil on Nichiyu FBRF20 Reach series Forklifts.
Lifting heights are up to 9.0 metres on Rail Racking for storage within and without Cold Storage environments. As can be seen in the images alignment of the forks is difficult even for an experienced Operator at this height, least alone restricted visibility by safety cage, ROP structures, lower light conditions, etc.
LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity detection solutions provide for under Fork-viewing, to align the forks to the pallet, viewing under the pallet during transport and also replacing pallets back in the racking.
Peter Vassallo (Flow Controller) of Coca-Cola Amatil received delivery of the Nichiyu forklifts (supplied by Adapt-A-Lift) installed with LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity detection Systems.
Peter said "that he was very impressed with the quality of the LSM Technologies- LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity systems, thier ease of use, clarity of view and how it improves productivity as well as comfort for the Operators".
Some unique features of the LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity detection Solutions are:
- Compact LCD, with inbuilt Power Converter suitable for temperatures down to -40 deg C.
- Compact LCD is mounted on an adjustable HD bracket assembly, remotely mounted to no drilling into the ROP.
- HD Bracket has an adjusting knob so as it can be repositioned easily / quickly for different height Operators.
- Colour Compact Camera is internally heated and so no fogging.
- A unique Forklift Cable has been used and has proven itself to last more than 4 million cycles (a Forklift will average about 1.0 million cycles over 5 years), at under 30 deg C.
- High resolution so clear viewing in all conditions.
Of course-LSM Technologies standard warranty of three (3) year or 20,000 operating hours applies-even at these temperatures!
LSM Technologies enhancing: Safety+Damage Control+Productivity.