LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera / Proximity Detection- LSM RadarSense® CSA Technology
LSM Technologies are leaders in providing their specialised LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera Viewing / Proximity Detection solutions for enhancement of CSA Collision Situation Awareness systems around machines and equipment according to the only international Standards- ISO 5006 / 16001 Operator Visibility around Earthmoving Machines.
Based upon historical data by DEEDI (now DNRME), serious accident and High Potential Incident (HPI) reports, since 2008, there has been an increasing number of HPI's associated with Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle to Person (V2P) and Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) interactions.
Evaluation of this data also proves that more than 90% of HPI's involving V2V, V2P and V2I interactions are a result of- or are a significant contributor- of restricted Operator Visibility (Blind Spots) around vehicles and equipment.
These “blind spots” occur predominantly:
- At speeds of 0-10 kilometres / hour.
- In situations of close proximity to another vehicle, structure or person.
- When vehicles are reversing and / or where Operators have limited vision around the machine.
Whilst enhanced Visibility around machines has proven to reduce the majority of incidents, there has also been a demand for further situation awareness technology, in supply of a robust and integrated Proximity Detection System.
Hence, the development of LSM SafetyViewDetect® Camera Viewing / Proximity Detection technology.
- Applications: Our LSM SafetyViewDetect® can be utilised on any equipment / vehicle / industry.
- Low Intrusion / Operator Interaction: LSM RadarSense® radar sensors provides Operator visual and audible alerts.
- Radar Detection: From 0.5- 20 metres.
- Radar + Camera Integration: Camera and Radar Sensors are integrated, providing a combination of Proximity Detection and Visibility.
- Robust and Durable: All LSM SafetyViewDetect® systems are robust and built "fit - for- purpose" in arduous operating environments.
LSM Technologies enhancing: Workplace OH&S + Equipment Damage Control + Productivity.