Brambles Industrial Services use Orlaco Vewing Solution
As the Truck / Road Train nears the ROM / Bin, the Compact LCD in the Cabin of the Trucks is initiated with a view of the Bin area. This allows enhanced view for the Driver and promotes:
- Alignment of Trailers to the Bin- Driver looses view due to length and concave ROM.
- Elimination of potential hydraulic damage and spillage.
- Ensures that Trailer Side Tipper Bin is empty.
- View of Bin Hopper ensures that overfilling does not occur- if the Conveyor stops without warning.
- Increased Driver awareness and reduction in fatigue.
- Provide overall safety by enhanced viewing conditions.
Brambles required that the Camera System and all other components were to be resistant to their arduous operating conditions, with long service life. Some other requirements were:
- Camera with enhanced viewing capability on LCD- in colour.
- Lens should be resistant against mild acidic solutions as experienced in Coal Industry environments.
- Coal dust should not adhere to the Lens.
- Driver must see LCD image on approach to the ROM / Bin and also after the last Trailer has cleared the Bins.
- Transmitter must operate without interfering with existing site frequencies utilised and current in- cabin communications.
- Camera Sunlight Glare resistance- during Sunset / Sun- up.
Overall durability and long service life.
The Orlaco Camera System has been in operation for nearly 2.5 years and has not had a single problem. Please click on the Link below for the full report.
Of course- LSM Technologies standard Warranty of three (3) year or 20,000 operating hours applies.
LSM Technologies enhancing:
For more information, please click on the below:
- Also see our Cables / Connections and Specifications.
- Compact Colour Cameras and Specifications.
- Compact LCD features and Specifications.
- RF Transmitter / Receivers.
Or just Contact us.