LSM QCabAir® solves workplace exposure for CAT 854K Wheel Dozer
LSM Technologies engineering team designs LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) utilising Sy-Klone RESPA® technology specifically to compliment Caterpillar machines, providing the highest protection for Operators, exceeding ISO 23875 compliance and extending HVAC service life.
LSM QCabAir® (pat.pend.) Technology provides:
- Specifically designed by LSM Engineering Team for the machine with a complete as- built and certified drawing.
- Mounting and ducting has been designed to consider Operator visibility, ROP / FOPS integrity, and to handle machine inertia / vibration.
- Ducting of both commixed External (ambient temperature) and Recirculation Air directly over the HVAC evaporator ensures more efficient HVAC operation and balanced dynamic loading.
- Stainless Steel construction means no corrosion contamination and the QCabAir® Plenum will last virtually forever.
- Protection of the Cabin and Operator / Occupants exceeds ISO 23875 compliance.
- Operator comfort has been maximised with better thermal dynamics.
- Easy access for Filter Element for replacement.
- Both extended length versions of RESPA® External Air Cabin Pressuriser and Recirculation Filter units were used, providing better air flow and also less frequency for Filter Element replacement.
- Expected External Filter Service life of >500-1,000 hours.
- High volume Recirculation means Cabin filtration cycle is approximately every 1-2 minutes and Filter Element service life of up to 1,000 hours.
- Cabin pressurisation of >80 pascals.
- Free flow of ventilation air to offset Co2 is suitable for >3-4 occupants.
- Warranties of 3 x Years.
A special thanks to Alex and his team at All Fleet Mechanical Services for their excellent installation and commissioning of our QCabAir®