LSM Technologies Q-CABAIR™ Connection Box / Module combines the internationally renowned Sy- klone RESPA® HyperFLOW units for supplying both the Filtered External and Recirculation Air supply to the worlds highest OH&S Arrestance Standards.
Some of the specific benefits / advantages of our Q-CABAIR™ Connection Box / Module with the Sy- Klone RESPA® External and Recirculation Air units are:
- Housing Design: The Core Module Plenum / Connection Box is made from 304 Stainless Steel and powder coated, reducing heat absorption in high ambient conditions and the Core Module will never rust or deteriorate.
- Installation / Commissioning: The consists of a Core Module Plenum that mounts directly to a single point and single ducting into and out off the Cabin, commissioned and DOP Tested to EN1822- so ready to just Mount and Duct the completed Module.
- Standardisation for any Application: As all the working components are contained on the Q-CABAIR™ Core Module Plenum then it can be easily adapted and mounted to a Single / Dual Cabin Light Vehicle, Earthmoving Equipment, Fixed Plant Cabins- virtually any Machine or Cabin.
- Small and Low Weight Foot-print: The Core Module is light (under 25kg) and has a small foot- print.
- Fully Transferable: Can be transferred easily from one vehicle to the other. As the material is 304 Stainless Steel then the Core Module will last many years of service.
- Single Ducting: Single Ducting connection into and from the Cabin to the Q-CABAIR™ module.
Please contact us to assist you further.