Commercial High Speed™ Formula (CHS™) is a revolutionary sealant that helps balance tyres and turn them into self-sealing tyres using fibres that are six times stronger than steel.
The CHS™formulation is best suited for large Commercial High Speed Truck and Trailers in the Transport, Waste Industry, Distribution Industries.
CHS™ helps tyres maintain their pressure up to 500% better than untreated tyres. Properly inflated tyres that are balanced run cooler and last longer. Less flexing, bounce and fatigue equals longer tyre life - up to 25% or more! The CHS™ formula is designed for use in medium and heavy trucks, tractors, trailers, buses, roll-offs, street sweepers, tanker trucks, or any commercial vehicle that travels at speeds upto and in excess of 50 Kph.
CHS™ is compatible with our Doran Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) and will not plug your valve stems.
- Reduces downtime - Prevents flats and seals multiple punctures up to 6.25 mm (1/4” in) diameter. Helps seal slow leaks that cause tyres to deflate over time.
- Extends tyre life - CHS™ helps balance medium to heavy truck tyres and helps tyres run cooler by eliminating the porosity leaks that lead to under inflated tyres.
- Improves fuel economy - Under inflated tyres have higher rolling resistance which can result in a loss of fuel economy of 1 to 2 percent.
- Will not harm tyres and wheels - CHS™ conditions casings and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect steel, aluminium, and yellow metals from oxidation.
- Water dispersible - Washes out with plain water leaving no residue. Ride-On CHS™ will not interfere with retreading, mask ND machines, cause chamber fires, or prevent the application of section, tyre plug and patch repairs.
- Safe to use - Non-flammable, non-hazardous, biodegradable.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures -40 DEC and separation at high temperatures.
- Available in convenient approx 19 litre pails and 208 litre drums.
Please also refer to the below Product Information and these hyperlinks for Calculating Tyre Dosages and Installation Instructions.