An animated diagram explains how the Series 9000® works.
- Air enters through the recessed vanes in bottom of Precleaner.
- The curved particle accelerator rotates much faster than the incoming air. Debris is captured and passed down the length of the particle accelerator’s straked appendages.
- Debris is then deposited on inner wall of separator chamber.
- The particle accelerator spins deposited debris toward the ejection slot where it is ejected.
- Clean air continues to spin upwardly until it is redirected and compressed into air outlet opening.