The attached ROI Analysis Spreadsheet will assist you in calculating savings in using our RESPA CF / CFX PFP Systems over that of other conventional PFP's.
Simply add your own data to the "yellow" highlighted fields and the rest is calculated for you- the results are quite significant!
The ROI Analysis Spreadsheet:
Does not Consider:
- Maintenance costs with current PFP- Tubing, Bracketing, etc
Productivity loss due to In- Pit service calls- eg current Filters to do meet machine 250 or 500 maintenance intervals.
- Component failure due to ingress of contamination causing premature failure of HVAC, Evaporator, Fans, etc.
- Lower costs for installation of RESPA compared to other PFP Systems.
Please note also that:
- National Exposure Standards for Atmospheric Contaminants in the Occupational Environment [Worksafe- NOHSC: 1003(1995) legislates that OEL (Occupational Exposure Limits) for Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) should not exceed 0.1 mg / M3 air TWA 8 hour shift. For a 12 hours shift using the Brief and Scala adjusted calculation, OEL should not be more than 0.05 mg/ M3 TWA (Time Weighted Average).
- Respirable Dust is sized between 0.5 micron and 10 micron and so to meet the NOHSC: 1003 OEL all HVAC Filter Elements for External and Recirculation Air must be HEPA grade so as at to remove all particulate above 0.3 micron @ 99.97 arrestance efficiency.
- RCS is found at varying levels in all dust, especially within the Mining, Quarrying, Construction, Earthmoving as well as many other Industries.
If need assistance or would like us to complete the ROI Analysis report and return to you then please contact us at LSM Technologies via email or contact us